WET LAND NOC (Land Conversion)

Changing the status of land from Agriculture to Non- Agriculture is known as Wet Land NOC. Use of land for any purpose other than agriculture such as Residential, Commercial and Industrial purposes requires permission from the appropriate authority and there are Rules which states the procedure for conversion of use of land from one purpose to another. If any Wet Land has to be used for Non- Agricultural purposes then the NOC has to be obtained from the District Collector. Officers from various Departments under District Collectors personally visit and verify the land and give NOC and if the Master Plan permits, either the CMDA or the DTCP would decide & reclassify the land based on the Collector’s report. The details regarding land status can be verified with the Patta.